la team des fanatik Index du Forum
la team des fanatik
La Team des fanatik recrute des gens mature, qui savent déconner, et d'un lvl respectable pour les wars, C'est une team où le respect et la déconnade règne. Rejoignez-nous si vous vous en sentez capable !

la team des fanatik Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Page For A Book Character ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la team des fanatik Index du Forum -> War -> Les résultat des wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tobimar

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Page For A Book Character Répondre en citant

Facebook Page For A Book Character
> DOWNLOAD

October 2010. Use "Fakebook" to chart the plot of a book, the development of a character, a series of historical events, the debates and relationships between people, and so on! Get started by entering a name at the top of the page. From the sounds of it, I think you have a pretty good teacher. You can save your work and edit it again later. From the looks of it, he quit paying the company that was hosting the site, and the site was taken down. December 2010. Feel lucky that you have a teacher who is willing to try an activity like Fakebook. It has been over used. Why not use student enthusiasm for Facebook to generate learning opportunities in the classroom? I have seen several classes in the past few weeks work on Facebook projects. .. Thanks again! on March 18, 2012 at 3:43 pm Reply joesav How do they print them? I have tried several times and cant get it to work. Im really interested! on July 21, 2013 at 3:49 am Reply broadyesl Reblogged this on My Educational Technology Blog: A Place of Resources and Tools for Educators and commented: Great classroom tools! on July 23, 2013 at 1:45 pm Reply homer you should try the wall machine on August 20, 2013 at 2:03 am Reply Julian Barnes Can I use the powerpoint template for a project? I dont want to copywright infringe or anything that is not my work on October 14, 2014 at 3:37 am Reply Amelia Campbell I am looking to create a survey/questionnaire that resembles a Facebook page or social media page. I can see how this would be a great way for students to show off their likes and interests with the class. Sometimes they just dont work. December 2015. A friend said something about my desktops cache??? on April 16, 2012 at 2:26 pm Reply mrkaiser208 I just checked the site this morning, and it looks to be running again. Here are some I have looked at in the past week: Fakebook: This online app is the best I have seen. Facilitate higher order thinking with this simple, yet engaging student related activity. September 2013. .. This survey is for academic psychological research purposes. on August 25, 2012 at 8:50 pm Reply chris. June 2012. I think its a great idea because it helps the teacher relate to the students. Now, being assigned a Fakebook for the 4th or 5th time since last year, I can say it is almost painful to complete. Adding pictures and status text is quite easy without creating a mess of the page. What I like about the project is that creating a fake Facebook profile requires a great deal of higher level thinking. fixedRight . Great activity for the beginning of the year. If we arent the super-popular type, we do not want our face splattered anywhere 5a02188284
developer facebook toolfacebook mobile quoteswhen you delete a friend on facebook do their likes disappeardownload klyph pro for facebook apktips for healthy life for facebookforgot password for facebook and email passwordfacebook app for android eclairadd on facebook for chromewould jesus have a facebook accountfacebook tetris battle hack free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la team des fanatik Index du Forum -> War -> Les résultat des wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006